Safer interactions between front-line workers and the public
Our 100% online eLearning course is designed to improve safety for all participants and lead to better outcomes.
1. Demonstrate empathy, recognizing emotions others are feeling, and responding appropriately
2. Demonstrate positive communication techniques that emphasize active communication.
3. Demonstrate positive communication techniques that focus on proper body language techniques.
4. Demonstrate de-escalation strategies that focus on defusing the situation.
5. Demonstrate strategies when subject is defensive, uncooperative or threatening
6. Understand strategies to utilize in regards to follow up, and prevention of reoccurrence
- 120 minutes
- 4 modules comprising different mental health scenarios
- Consultations with an international advisory board
- Immersive and Interactive eLearning
- Scenario-based training with learner interaction
- Gamification experience including integration of a narrative context, feedback, and three-dimensional environments.
- Immediate application of skills learned in eLearning portion during closing video
- Appropriate for all members of your organization
- Evaluation component provided for all organizations
- Focus on improving behavioural skills