Put your de-escalation skills into practice.
Our hands-on course is designed to allow learners to put their skills into action.
Contact us to schedule your training
Thanks, we'll get back to you soon!
- 7 hours – in person (based on a class size of 12)
- 2-4 mental health scenario based role-plays
- Enhancement of skills through experiential practice
- Allows deeper understanding through practice in a safe environment
- Emotionally and intellectually engaging
- Focuses on behavioural development
- Learners will interact with professional actors portraying individuals with mental illness in a scenario-based role play and will receive feedback from facilitating officers and mental health professionals.
- Appropriate for all front-line workers
Off the shelf courses
Paramedics & EMTs
Don't see your industry or specialty?
Contact us to create your own customized in-person training course.
We are committed to increasing the range of training available for professionals and can custom design interactive mental health and de-escalation training programs specific to your department or specialty.
Get in touch