Put your de-escalation skills into practice.
Our hands-on course is designed to allow learners to put their skills into action.
Contact us to schedule your training
Thanks, we'll get back to you soon!
Keep your frontline workers safe.
Our scenario-based training involves professional actors portraying people in distress. Learners will receive feedback from facilitators, mental health professionals, and the actors themselves.Learn why it works
- 7 hours – in person (based on a class size of 12)
- 2-4 mental health scenario based role-plays
- Enhancement of skills through experiential practice
- Allows deeper understanding through practice in a safe environment
- Emotionally and intellectually engaging
- Focuses on behavioural development
- Learners will interact with professional actors portraying individuals with mental illness in a scenario-based role play and will receive feedback from facilitating officers and mental health professionals.
- Appropriate for all front-line workers
Off the shelf courses
Paramedics & EMTs
Don't see your industry or specialty?
Contact us to create your own customized in-person training course.
We are committed to increasing the range of training available for professionals and can custom design interactive mental health and de-escalation training programs specific to your department or specialty.
Get in touch