Arizona Manager Title 4 Training & Certification Exam - On-Premises
This course explains the important elements for Arizona management on-sale liquor licenses. Various topics covered in the course include an overview of the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control and its responsibilities and duties, how liquor laws are enforced in Arizona, regulations for licensed premises, the types of liquor licenses, the requirements for management, general business practices for on-sale liquor, handling disorderly conduct and acts of violence, identifying and dealing with intoxicated customers; identifying and closely following all regulations regarding minors, and the important elements of liability with a dram shop.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the roles and functions of the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control.
- Identify the ways in which the Arizona liquor laws are enforced.
- Explain the powers of the State Liquor Board.
- Explain dram shop liabilities.
- Describe the regulations for licensed premises.
- Identify the types of liquor licenses.
- Explain the requirements for management.
- Identify the general business practices for on-sale liquor, handling disorderly conduct and acts of violence.
- State the regulations for dealing with intoxicated customers.
- Describe the regulations regarding minors
Each quiz must be passed at 70% to move forward to the next lesson
The Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to get credit for completion of this course.
- Lesson 1: Introduction and Overview
- Lesson 2: Licensed Premises and Liquor Licenses
- Lesson 3: General Business Practices
- Lesson 4: Disorderly Conduct, Acts of Violence, and Intoxicated Customers
- Lesson 5: Minors and Dram Shop Liability