Arizona Learn2Serve Off-Premises Title 4 Basic Training & Certification Exam
This course provides you with the necessary knowledge and techniques you need to be a responsible seller of alcohol. Specifically, you will learn how to protect yourself and your establishment from liability; how alcohol affects your customers; how to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers; how to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated; how to intervene when you need to refuse a sale to someone; how to prevent and deal with disturbances; how to accurately check IDs and recognize minors; how to prevent second-party sales; and how to refuse a sale.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
- Lesson 3: Preventing Disturbances
- Lesson 4: Minors and Liability
- Lesson 5: Second-Party Sales
- Lesson 6: How to Refuse a Sale